IU has negotiated a contract for a phishing training and education service from Wombat Security Technologies (external link), developed by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Wombat provides users with videos, quizzes, tools, and exercises to help them identify phishing messages.
- Your IT Pro can tell you if your department has already decided to license the service.
- Interested IT Pros should contact IT Community Partnerships for pricing and sign-up information.
IT Community Partnerships will host an infoshare Tuesday, June 21, 2:30-3:30pm for those interested in learning more. A Wombat representative will be present to demonstrate the service.
- IU Bloomington: Innovation Center (IC-105)
- IUPUI: ICTC (IT-252)
- Online: https://connect.iu.edu/infoshares