Don’t get caught.
Recently, a group of Iranian hackers was charged with stealing an estimated 30 terabytes of information, including research data, intellectual property, and log-in details, from universities around the world.
Clearly, your online security is more important than ever—IU offers a wealth of information on how to protect yourself:
- Privacy and security training and awareness
- Spotting email and phishing scams
- Avoiding email fraud
- Identifying non-secure websites
- Securing your passphrase
- Securing your emails with a digital signature
- Reporting a phishing attempt
Check out the Knowledge Base for even more information about phishing and online security.