Beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing with this new IU site.
Here at IU, there are sophisticated security measures in place to protect you and your private information. Unfortunately, new phishing schemes are always looking for ways to get around those measures.
You are the best defense against phishing emails, and IU’s new Phishing Education & Training site has plenty of tips and strategies to help you spot a phishing attempt and report it.
From this site you can:
- See the impact of phishing scams
- View examples of phishing emails
- Practice your response to phishing scenarios
- Learn quick steps to help you think before you click
- Learn more with free online courses, interactive workshops, and a phishing simulation service