College Information Technology (COLL+IT) consist of fifty-four staff members supporting more than 13,000 devices/network appliances. We support 1400+ faculty, 550+ staff, and 2500+ graduate students in 110 units and three schools. COLL+IT proactively delivers sustainable and innovative solutions for our teaching and research mission at Indiana University on the Bloomington campus within the College of Arts and Sciences.
COLL+IT is comprised of four Zones and College Security Office
- Zone 4 (commonly known as CITO) – Ulrik Knudsen Director, College IT Operations- Zeke Henline Associate Director, Client Services
- College Administration
- Media School
- School of Art, Architecture Design
- School of Global and International Studies
- 82 units
- Zone 3 – Brian Crouch (Interim) Director, Research Infrastructure
- Cognitive Science
- Molecular Cellular Biochemistry
- Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Zone 2 – Jack Thomas Director, ITSC Zone 2
- Political Science
- Center for Language Technology (CeLT)
- Speech and Hearing
- Zone 1 – Bob Lezotte –Director, ITSC Zone 1
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- College Security Office – Scott Adams Director, College IT Security
College Technology Leadership Team (CTLT)
College Technology Leadership Team (CTLT) is comprised of the leadership above and provides a voice of consistent governance across all IT in the College. The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will provide leadership for COLL+IT and will manage CTLT. Due to COVID-19 the College recruitment search for a CTO was suspended in March of 2020.
Contact CTLT: email@example.com
COLL+IT Professional Vision, Mission & Values
Vision: We are the IT support organization of knowledgeable professionals who strive to build rapport, establish trust, and collaborate with our users to proactively deliver sustainable and innovative solutions.
Mission: We have the tools necessary to collaborate and build sustainable and secure solutions. We foster the confidence to provide a calm environment to implement solutions. We invest in our team through tools and education. We inform, educate and empower our users. We share expertise.
Values: We respect people and their time. We listen and question and listen. We value and respect everyone’s privacy. We act with integrity. We are transparent with our actions. We have people skills and believe in making people’s day better. As professionals we are helpful, courteous, friendly and kind.